Monday, February 2, 2009

Booty shaking, baby sitting, and Superbowl

This weekend was a nice one. The only thing I would have liked more of is sleep! I am a walking zombie today. Friday night Dawn and myself set out for Pappasitos (where I realized how much of a light weight Dawn really is!) then headed to the Humble cook off. Free beer and a DJ. Need I say more?
Dawn is drinking red wine out of a plastic cup....classy!

Saturday a very hungover Kati dropped the dog off at the dog spa then was picked up by Mack and Jason to go camera shopping! First we had to go have lunch and margaritas because I needed to feel human again. We headed to Chuy's and enjoyed good drinks and a waitress with far too much energy for someone who was in my mindset. We headed to Best Buy and I bought myself a Nikon D60. That moment was probably the highlight of my weekend. We then headed to Pappasitos because i needed a drink to recover from spending that kind of money. (Brady was in good hands and I promise I never really felt a buzz). Saturday night Amie brought her kids over for me to babysit so she could go out. I loved having a baby in the house and Gracie helped entertain Brady.
Chance

Making Toro model for my new camera


I love this one. Those eyes scream love! (or annoyance)

Slumber party!!!!!
I might have an obsession with my dog....

Sunday when Brady got home from his father's we went to Target to spend more money. Brady slept in the cart the entire time so it wasn't too fun for me. I had to pick out motorcycles for him all on my own. We got a new big boy booster seat and some Stella and headed to the Superbowl party. There were so many kids there and it was pouring and so I was not able to take any pictures. I was too busy tying to keep up with Brady in between stuffing my face.
Is it Friday yet?????





3 comments:

  1. I must have had one margarita too many because I passed out for an hour when we got home.

    Love the first pic of Torro, the lighting/colors are so warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...Less pictures of Torro and more of Brady would be great! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA HA! Amy has a good point. Obsessed much?

    ReplyDelete