Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cold weather blows

This week has been far from exciting. It has also dragged on for what feels like forever. I do not have too much to say. I just don't feel like tackling the large pile of work on my desk. I have an exciting weekend ahead of me and an exciting few weeks to come. I am doing a small remodel in my kitchen. New counter tops, back splash, and sink/faucet. I will also be making a long overdue purchase of a computer and getting cable as well. Brady and i will be out of the stone ages finally.

I don't like posting without a picture so I found an old one. It was before Brady went and got all complicated on me. :) Check back for weekend pictures, there should be some good ones.




3 comments:

  1. Whoa, don't put my man, "BumBee", out on the web like this... All head, all eyes! But he grew into them! Tell him Alvin said hi. Miss you both much! Good luck with remodel too!

    ReplyDelete