Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Batman returns......

Happy Tuesday. I am about to ramble here because I need to clear my mind before I get to work. First of all, Brady did not cry for the first time today when I dropped him off with "Nanny". I did have to bribe him not to cry and he did kiss me seven times before he finally let go of my neck. He also had the bottom lip of doom sticking out for me as I walked out. One last dagger to the heart before I come to work. Speaking of work, no one in my office seems to ever work one full work week. Every single day it seems like someone is calling in sick. We have 4 people in our office. It is rather annoying. I think I'll call in sick tomorrow. OK, enough complaining for one morning. Look how cute Brady was last night modeling for all of you readers. (All 3 of you) He did not want to wear the pants because Brady doesn't like wearing pants.






This morning when he woke up I asked him if he wanted to go potty. He of course said "No" so I told him if he went,he would get a sucker. He shot up and ran to the bathroom and we tried standing up and sitting down and then he started crying and wanted to stop. Sometimes I wonder if he is going to be 7 and still wearing a pull up.
One last thing to mention before I go make a cup of coffee, if you like reading and/or a good laugh you must get a copy of Chelsea Handler's "Are You There Vodka, it's me Chelsea". I read this book last night and I have never laughed so hard. I could not put it down until I was finished because it was just that funny.
Peace out....

2 comments:

  1. Who needs pants when you are a caped crusader?! Adorable. I especially love the yellow utility belt.

    Oh, and I am going to have to go buy that book now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll get the hang of it... Just keep working with him. If it makes you feel any better... I was almost two before I walked. Imagine that... everyone carrying me around and I'm talking like I'm grown, but can't walk. So if you didn't pick me up... at least I could say some mean things to you! :P Keep working with "BumBee" and he'll get it in no time. Peace In! :P

    ReplyDelete