Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Toro the Wonder Dog!!

Real quick because I am slammed at work....Haley, Brady, and myself set out on Saturday to go check out all of the local dog adoption venues. There were 3 that we knew of. We went to the first two and although there were some rather sad and pathetic looking eyes none of the dogs stole my heart. When we got out at the last place, Toro was the first dog we saw. There was a man asking all about him so I figured he was going to be adopted, but the man walked away and I snagged him! The lady had to follow me home so she could confirm I had a secure yard and then she left him with us. He is approximately four years old. He is already potty trained. He pretty much just lays around. He does get super excited when we get home from leaving him alone. He weighs 55 pounds and he is solid. He looks like an overgrown weiner dog mixed with Basset Hound. Now I just have to get used to dog hair in my life again.....







He sneaks up on the couch when I am out of the room.






Happy Tuesday.








3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! A little slutty (second pic), but cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling Butter and Brice... You've long forgotten them! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. He kind of looks like a lazy bum! My kind of dog.

    ReplyDelete