Sunday, February 22, 2009

All the single ladies.....

This post might be one big ramble so brace yourself. I have a lot in my head. This weekend was very nice. The only thing I wish I would have accomplished was cleaning my house but it is so hard with Brady under my feet. I'll get it done sooner or later. Anyways, Saturday morning we went outside and I tackled my yard work. I HATE yard work but i love standing back when i am done knowing that i was the one who made it look decent again. So after the yard work we headed to the barber shop and then to our weekly Target trip. We bought supplies to make a chart for Brady's good behavior and some other random items i "needed". When we got home it started raining and Brady fell asleep. I put in the movie "No Reservations" and it was not near as cheesy as I thought it would be. I cried thru the entire movie and it made me want to hold Brady forever. We hung out at my mother's house Saturday night and Don cooked hamburgers.

Sunday we woke up and I decided we should go spend more money. We took a shower and headed to ToysRus. I bought Brady a drum set with cymbals. That is a sure sign that I have lost my flipping mind. We ran to a few places looking for a punch bowl (why in the hell can't i find one????) and then bought the Beyonce CD. Brady LOVES that song and it makes me laugh so hard watching him dance. Today in the car when Brady threw his hands up (because Beyonce said) I felt this wave of sadness wash over me. It is weird little moments like this that make me wish i had someone to share them with. I know that isn't a milestone by any means but for me it was so damn cute and I was the only one there to appreciate it. ANYWAYS, I took Brady to eat Mexican food, just the two of us, and then we came home to make our poster. (are you wondering when this post is going to wrap up yet?) As you can see below it is almost impossible to read. What was I thinking when i bought glitter? Probably the same thing when I bought the drums. Moving on...after the poster "fun" I decided to take Brady for a ride in the wagon while walking Toro. I had to have looked like the most pathetic person ever! My neighbors were laughing at me. Toro was pulling me and i was pulling Brady. When I made it around the block it took me about 15 minutes to catch my breath.

The rest of the pictures are of Brady dancing in the living room this evening. I put in the infamous Beyonce cd and he went to town. Toro even joined us. I love my boys.

If anyone actually read this all the way thru then I feel sorry for you.












Break dancing maybe???






























Have a stupendous week people.




2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that picture of Toro.
    it needs to be in a frame..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute and I love the good behavior chart! :)

    ReplyDelete