Friday, February 27, 2009

Stuck at home


This morning Brady walked into the bathroom as i stepped out of the shower and he was covered in puke. So was his carpet. Bright pink. I have to say that I was literally crying as I was cleaning it because i cant handle that kind of stuff. My stomach was queasy and i was gagging. Poor boy. We ran by my office and to the store where he got anything he asked for because I am a horrible spoiler, especially if he is sick. He got a rabbit (stuffed), and hot wheels car, and some muffins. I just snapped this photo of him in mommy's bed. I can't make him go in his stank ass room. The carpet cleaners will be here later.
I bought Toro a bone at the store and he ran outside and buried it!! How cute is that? I love him so much.


2 comments:

  1. Don't you hate it when they are sick? I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell my BumBee that we hope he gets to feeling better soon. And as for Mr. Toro... he has good sense - understanding the current economic climate we live in. HA!

    ReplyDelete