Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome to my boring life....

Well here I am. After becoming a crazed blog stalker I decided I would try to manage one myself so everyone can see just how "exciting" our life is.


Last night we really did have some excitement. My friend text me and told me to look outside around 8:30 and my backyard was covered in snow. I bundled us up and we went outside to play. Every time Brady was hit with a snow ball he cried but that didn't stop me. My little wuss loved every minute of it.







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the dark side! MUAH-hahaha
    Middle picture could be a Baby Gap ad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a way to toughin' that boy up! Snowballs are soft, so its ok. Thanks for the comment today. :)
    Now I will stalk your blog!!

    ReplyDelete