Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to reality....

I am happy to say that Christmas is over!! I am ready for the new year to get here. I hope everyone had a nice Christmas like I did. Brady, Rock Band, and lots of beer made it a very entertaining couple of days.
Christmas night we all ended up in Mom's kitchen dancing like crazy people...with the exception on Micah, he hid outside...
Gaga and Luke




Brady looking like a little stud muffin in his new Foo shirt....




Brady checking out his "motorcycle" Santa brought....(I told him it was a tricycle but whatever)


Brady running around in his new pj's...




Presley and her hairless chest..





Kaci, Haley, and Amy rocking it out...



Amy was funny to watch...she should quit her day job...


How many motorcycles can one kid have?



CHEESE!!



Have a safe New Years. Watch out for the crazy people.








1 comment: