Wednesday, December 17, 2008

8 days until Christmas.....


As most of you probably know I am quit the scrooge this year. Money is tight and that makes for a grumpy Kati. Monday night Santa Clause and Mrs. Clause came by the house on a fire truck. Brady was waving as fast as he could. Every day he asks about Santa Clause. It is really cute. This morning I was able to threaten him with presents and Santa Clause when he was running around naked refusing to get dressed!! He is making me anticipate Christmas morning now like crazy! I cannot wait to see his face when he walks into the living room to see what Santa has left him. (Hopefully it isn't coal.) I am taking him to see Santa on Friday morning on our way out of town so check back for a picture.

3 comments:

  1. Too funny... I don't think you're a Scrooge for living within your means and financially not overextending yourself. Heck, I applaud you for realizing this! In my opinion, if you're not a kid, then I say who cares about getting a gift. One of the true, many gifts of Christmas is seeing "BumBee's" eyes light up and that precious smile on Christmas morning... Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to FREAK out on Christmas morning. Better have your camera ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brady is such a cute dork! I love him! I can't wait until he sees his big Batman!

    ReplyDelete