Monday, December 22, 2008

3 days until Christmas....

This weekend was a long one. I took Friday off to spend with Brady. First we interviewed Brady's new nanny. This one seems like a keeper. Brady will start going to her house on January 5. She has been doing it for 15 years so hopefully I will not get a phone call on a random Tuesday night telling me that she has decided to go back to work. Then we headed to the mall to see good ole Santa Clause. Brady ran right up to him and talked to him for a little bit (I couldn't hear what they were saying) then took a good picture. We headed to Chuy's for a quick lunch then got on the road to Palacios. The traffic was HORRIBLE. Brady had the best time playing with his 2ND cousins this weekend. He got cool some cool presents for us to play with.

My little cheeser...

He was so sweaty and gross.





If I do not get on here before Christmas, I hope everyone has a great one!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment