Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kids, kids, kids

Long time no post. Life has been super busy. I was able to take Friday off and I headed to Austin after having a yummy lunch with Jeff. I went to visit my Austin peeps. Friday Kel and Maddie met us for dinner. I was able to see this precious peach...

I cannot figure out what about her screams Chad but it is something. I love how girly she looks. She is edible for sure. (No worries, I do not really eat children)

I came home Sunday (Mal, notice I do not mention UMF, lol) and Jeff and I took the boys to Chuy's for lunch and then we took Brady to his first movie. It was also my first 3D movie. We went to see Monsters vs. Aliens. Brady did very well and he looked SO funny in his glasses...




He kept his glasses on about half the time. I might make him wear them everyday for my viewing pleasure.
After we got home we played in the backyard. Baseball, soccer, swinging, all while making sure to drag every toy out of the garage. I ran around snapping pictures of all the males that now make me feel very outnumbered.

I love this one of Austin, I can see a lot of Jeff in him.



I wanted this one to be higher up in the order but oh well. Notice how "clean" Brady kept his lenses.

There is a lot happening in the near future. I will do my best to update this like I used too. We can blame Jeff for my slacking ways.



4 comments:

  1. Brady is cracking me up those glasses.. .he looks like a scientist or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute in the big glasses! I want to hear the scoop on UMF and see how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kati... I'm left shaking my head... Oh yah, one thing you did forget... YALL GOT LOCKED OUT AND I HAD TO COME HOME TO LET YOU IN! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete