Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am exhausted here lately. I am not too sure why. I think it is safe to say Brady is to blame. ;)

It's faces like this that make me want to squeeze him until he pops.

The wedding is coming along. We are picking out the cakes in the morning and then there isn't much left to do. We need to send a play list to the DJ (Jeff hurry the heck up!) and I need to get the flowers and centerpieces taken care of. Oh shoot, we also have to get the boys something to wear for the big day. I am worried my dad will not make it due to this lovely flu that is causing hell in the world. I am crossing my fingers. Anyone with a private jet, call me. We need to head to Mexico to rescue Tim. No worries, face masks are my wedding favors. ;)

What else is new? My sisters/friends are throwing me a shower and bachelorette party next weekend. This should be interesting. We all know how much I love being the center of attention. Maybe I will have a flask in my dress pocket.

Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. That picture needs to be framed!! It scares me that Jeff is picking out all the music...there is no telling what he will pick! This should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete