Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I think I remember how to do this

I used to enjoy logging on here at least once a week if not more to post pictures and update my 3 followers on the exciting life I lead. Lately I just can't find the time. If I do have the time I am too lazy to do this. Anyways, I uploaded a few pictures so you wouldn't have to read my run ons for too long.

These came from my very own backyard.


This was on our way home from Grapeland on Sunday.
Leaded or unleaded?

He will not eat cookies. After this picture he handed the Oreo to me and took off. I think Uncle Jay gives him an Oreo every time we come around. Brady isn't buying it.


The boys Easter baskets.

Speaking of the boys, Brady and Austin have really been getting along great. I think Austin is sad when it is time to go home and that makes me happy. (Not that he is sad but that he likes being here). The wedding plans are coming along. I received the invitations today and will be sending them out asap. It will not be long now and I will be Mrs. Burnett.
AGH!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. It will be here before you know it!

    Love the Easter baskets but where's mine? :)

    ReplyDelete