Friday, December 18, 2009

7 days til Santa comes......

Christmas cannot get here soon enough! I am so ready to see the boys open their gifts and see Brady's reaction Christmas morning when he sees what Santa brought for him. Until then I have been busy with pre-Christmas festivities. This is a picture from Brady's school party. The kids were singing Christmas carols. Well, some kids were. Brady and his friend Seth weren't having any of that. Brady kept that expression the entire time. *sigh*

Haley came over this week to help me bake goodies for Jeff's clients. I decided to do cookies and cake balls. We also gave them a container of chocolate just in case our stuff was not edible. ;) We tried a new technique for decorating the cookies. We painted a glaze on the cookies before we popped them in the oven. It was a long process but we had a good time.

Doesn't this look more like a 6 legged octopus than a snowflake?






Haley took it a little far with this one!

Ah, cake balls. This was my first and last time to ever do them. How PW and Bakerella can make them look so nice and not messy I'll never know.....


Jeff and I delivered them all and no one has been hospitalized! Yet.
Tonight we are going on a hay ride to see Christmas lights and we have Christmas celebrations with both my dad's side of the family and my mother's side of the family this weekend. Yay for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I tried to make cake balls once. I only have made them once for a reason. My did not look pretty at all, and the whole process took forever. Yours are pretty though. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete