Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful looong week at the farm. Brady and I left Monday night and Jeff and Austin came up after Austin's school dismissed Tuesday. I did a lot of reading and eating. I made a french silk pie from scratch that was so yummy. I took the boys in my car and rode around the property and we took a lot of pictures. I needed some of them together for our Christmas card and some are definitely frame worthy. Here are some of the out takes....you'll have to wait to get my beautiful card in the mail to see the final pictures we chose.











Brady loves holding the babies in our family. He tells me all the time he wants a baby sister or a baby brother, it's starting to weird me out. lol


I can't post without giving some Cate love.


Last night after Brady came home we went to the Dayton Volunteer Fire Dept. where they were selling Christmas trees and the boys picked out this beautiful tree. My living room smells so yummy right now. I am still not satisfied with the decorations, I have another trip or two to make to Target and I'll be good.



Tomorrow Kaci and I have a shopping spree planned and Thursday it's off to Austin for me. PW here I come!! I CANNOT wait to meet her. I'll have a special post dedicated to her after the book signing. I hope she lets me move in with her after it's over. (I am aware of my issues.)
I am taking to boys to the Polar Express this weekend where we'll take the train to the North Pole, they are gonna love it!
Until next week....





1 comment: