Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding picture peak

I'll admit my wedding pictures overwhelm me. There are so many great ones and I want to share them all with the world but it is taking me forever to do so. Here are just a couple of my favorites.
Jeff is leaving me for a week tomorrow morning to go to Cabo with his boy toys. Brady is going with his dad all weekend. I have no clue what to do with myself. I'm thinking a chic flick and margaritas by the pool. It should be a nice relaxing weekend. I hope yours is as well. I'll try posting more pictures or a link to see them all later.


















2 comments:

  1. I know I have already told you but that cake pic belongs in a magazine! Love love LOVE the second pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff is super lucky to have such a beautiful woman as his.

    ReplyDelete