Thursday, July 30, 2009

July

Last weekend as part of my month long birthday celebration- Kaci, Connie, Haley, and myself headed to The Woodlands to see Coldplay. We had amazing seats, only 10 rows back. The show was super de duper. He sang Green Eyes and that is all I have ever wanted from him. They covered Billy Jean, one of my favorite MJ songs.








I had the next day off from work and Jeff and I were able to spend the day together before he left for Cabo. We attempted the social security office but we didn't last long. They should really try to implement some other way of doing things. It is ridiculous to wait for hours for something that only takes minutes to do. Don't get me started on the sights and smells.
I have Kaci's housewarming party and Amy's baby shower to plan, all taking place in August. Garner is next week. I will be happy when the boys get back in school so we can have our routine back. Austin starts football and Brady starts soccer.
I am getting new car fever. That is never a good thing.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment