Friday, August 20, 2010

August 2010

We have been so busy this summer, I will be SO glad when school starts! This mama likes a routine and we have not had one for what feels like forever. We have approx 5 weeks before Mr. Van gets here. We are so ready to meet him! I can't wait to see Brady and Austin's reactions to their little brother.
Here are some pics of the last few weeks....
My sisters and Mackenzie gave me a beautiful baby shower brunch. We got everything we could have needed and more.
Poor Van....
Mack is far too creative for her own good.....


Pool time with fatty, I mean Cate. She couldn't get any cuter!


I finally painted my kitchen. Three bathrooms and the boys bedroom's left to go before I am finished painting every wall in this house.

That concludes my weak blog entry. Stay tuned for football pics! Our first game is next Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment