Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Moving right along

Well I FINALLY got to meet Addison Monroe! I made it just before her one week mark so I feel proud of myself! Brady came with me and he didn't seem the least bit jealous that I was holding a little glow worm in my arms for an hour or so. She is a doll and I cannot wait for Van to get here so he can meet his future wife.






Before we went to see Addie, Brady had splash day at school. Only one more day of school and he is out for the summer.



It is so hot outside! I love me some summer but I am a sweating machine these days.
Coming up this weekend we have Mallary and Alvin's big day! I am looking forward to a weekend in Austin with my husband. Mallary if you read my blog get ready for our duet!
It's going to be out of this world.






3 comments:

  1. It was so good to see y'all today! (And your adorable baby bump!) Addie can't wait for Van's arrival! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. should i remind you of your duet skills?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg2YBvjmDwk

    ReplyDelete