Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tick tock.....

This past weekend we threw Mallary a wedding shower. It was at The Bernhardt Winery in Plantersville, TX and it was really a very beautiful place. It was a nice shower and Mal got a lot of nice things.



Meme took Brady and I to the zoo a few weeks ago and this was Brady's favorite part. I love that big smile! He loved all of the animals but the fake one that moved up and down was the prize winner!

Jeff and I find out what we are having in 10 days. 10 loooooooooooong days. I am ready to see it's little organs and to make sure all is well and that the baby is healthy. I am also dying to get started on shopping. Hopefully with a move in our future I'll get to have a nursery to decorate. That and all the 5 million other little things needed for a baby. We are so excited and cannot wait for him/her to be here!
Until then, I hope everyone has a nice week and weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Aren't you supposed to be preggo? Picture is not supporting your story.

    ReplyDelete