Monday, May 25, 2009

Red

Brady and I moved in with Jeff this weekend. We officially live in the woods. There are more bugs here than I care to talk about and the drive is a little obnoxious but we are all together and that is what matters. This is a picture of my view when I walk out of the door.

Toro has run off once so far. Jeff found him in a neighborhood close by. Hopefully that will be the last time. The wedding is pretty much all ready to go. There are some last minute things I need to get done but for the most part we are just waiting until the day gets here. I am looking forward to a few days off work sitting by a fancy pool. 12 days to go.
Yesterday we took our engagement photos with Mariae from Pink Posh photography. That was a lot of fun. I am excited to see how they turned out.
Off to bed.....

1 comment: