Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The story continues....

The rest of the story goes something like this...
Jeff handed me this box (see picture below-one of these days I'll figure out how to post pictures in the order I want them) and inside was the 2 of diamonds with a reason why he loved me. He continued randomly placing these cards for the next 13 days. They all had different reasons on them. Reasons I love him, reasons he loves me, reasons we should be together. Friday night we were laying in bed and he pulled out my last and final diamond (see prior post picture). To say I was surprised is an understatement. I am still so shocked but I am super excited about our future together. Now let's just hope Jeff can learn to love fish sticks and chicken nuggets!!
I will be sure to post wedding blogs. We have not set a date as of yet but it will be within a year. (The wedding, not how long it will take for us to set a date.)

This is what I get to wake up next to everyday for the rest of my life.....
My cards...I cannot find what I did with the 3 of diamonds anywhere. Ugh!

We hope to meet with my most favorite wedding photographer this weekend for a consultation. Pink Posh was one of my first blogs to start stalking. Go check her out by clicking on the link to the right.

I love you Jeff!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment